Our key worker provision is at Mullion Primary School. Contact: 01326 240585 to book a place for your child. Mullion Primary will be open throughout the Holiday period including bank holidays. Please if you need a place book it or we will be closed so that staff can remain at home in line with government advice.
Do NOT send your child in if they have any of the Covid -19 symptoms: a persistent cough or high temperature.
Help us to keep everyone safe.
Coronavirus - Please check the 'Government & Southerly Point Advice to Parents on COVID-19 tab for updated information.
Cury Primary School is closed until further notice
Essential provision for the children of key workers and vulnerable children will be available at Mullion Primary School (TR12 7DF)
Contact for places: 01326 240585. Other contact point of contact: your Headteacher/Assistant Head
For any further concerns/enquiries parents can contact the school by emailing the following members of the team:
Mrs Lucy Wandless (Headteacher) email@example.com
Mrs Sarah French (Assistant Headteacher) firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Cury Church of England VA Primary School we nurture
C onfident, U nited, R esponsible Y oung people.
Our school’s mission is to be a welcoming, family environment which nurtures each individual to achieve through the Christian faith, to be the best they can be on life's journey.
We educate our pupils spiritually, intellectually, socially; morally, aesthetically and physically within a school firmly based on Christian principles, with an Anglican foundation.
Cury Church of England Primary is part of the Southerly Point Co-operative Multi Academy Trust. We embrace the Trust values of Self-help, Self-responsibility, Democracy, Equality, Equity, Solidarity, Openness, Honesty, Social Responsibility and Caring for Others. In addition, being a church school, we are whole heartedly committed to putting faith and spiritual development at the heart of everything we do. Our Christian school values of Compassion, Kindness, Determination, Responsibility, Respect & Truthfulness underpin the educational experience that we offer.
We pride ourselves on our children’s attitudes and achievements and we know these are due to a very close partnership between our school and your family.
We hope your child will feel happy at Cury CofE Primary School and will achieve his or her best. Our promise to you is that we will do our best for your child.
Executive Head Teacher
Teach a child how they should live and they will remember it all their life. Proverbs 22:6
Free School Meals Communications
Suggested Web Site Entry
Free School Meals
Cury C of E Primary School will be making the following meal provision for those pupils entitled to Free School Meal during the Covid-19 closure period.
- If a pupil is coming in to school - a meal will be provided in the normal way.
- If a pupil is staying at home - a £15 Tesco food voucher will be provided every week during the closure period. The £15 is for a single pupil, so for example if you have three pupils at the school you will receive £45.
- The voucher can be sent in two formats - as an e-voucher or a gift card. If you do not receive your voucher, please email email@example.com and provide your child’s name and the school they attend and we will get back to you.
- Vouchers can be used in store or on-line if you are getting your shopping delivered to home.
- The guidance that comes with the e-voucher currently says “print and take to the store”. Tesco have advised us that the store will be able to read the barcode/number straight from a mobile phone. We have asked Tesco to update their guidance to make this clearer.
- Vouchers will only be provided during normal school term weeks, so there will be no vouchers during holiday weeks, unless the Government’s guidance is altered.
- The vouchers are for Free School Meals pupils only and not Universal Free School meals pupils; again, if the Government guidance changes, the school will alter the voucher provision to fit the new guidance.
The Department for Education has been informed that some parents in England that they have received an email stating:
‘As schools will be closing, if you're entitled to free school meals, please send your bank details and we'll make sure you're supported’.
This is a scam email, do not respond and delete it immediately. The school will never request your bank details.
Due to a Change in Circumstances You Need to Register for Free School Meals.
During this period, we suspect due to changes in people’s financial situation that more people than usual will become entitled to Free School Meals. If this applies to you, please follow this link www.cornwall.gov.uk/schoolmeals to apply for Free School Meals.
Cornwall Council have confirmed that this service will continue to operate during the Covid-19 closedown.
Please keep an eye on the school website for further updates.